Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting Lazy ALREADY!

Wow I started this blog with such enthusiasm...I posted one post and then BAM...I didn't even get back to it for 5 whole days. What can I say...I'm lazy :)

My daughter, Jessica, makes me laugh. She says the darndest things and I love her imagination. I never know who she is at any given moment. She pretends to be anyone from Cinderella to her friend next door. One day Trent came home from work and asked Jessica a question and she responded "Dad I am Ariel and I have legs...so I can't talk." She didn't really say anything for the next 2 hours when she finally told us that she wasn't Ariel anymore. I think she gave up on playing "Ariel with legs" because we played along and kept reminding her that she couldn't talk. It was a nice couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment