Friday, June 11, 2010

All About ME!

I just wanted to introduce myself so that you could get to know me a little bit. My name is Diantha (Dideedoo is what my mom called me growing up) I am a mother, wife, sister, daughter, aunt and friend. I have three beautiful little girls...Jessica who is 3, Alyssa is 1 and Mckinna is 3 months old. I have been married to a wonderful man (Trent) for just over 6 years.

I love being a mommy, digital scrapbooking, painting, swimming and camping. One day I would love to write a book, learn how to play the piano, skydive, get organized, and fix my husband's eating habits...he will eat anything....as long as its pizza, pasta, or junk food.

I hope that through this blog I am able to post my daily struggles and daily joys. I hope to be able to help people focus on the possitives in their lives. I have realized that so many people have a hard time forgiving others. People lose out on so much when they are unwilling to just let things go. Being offended is a choice and when someone hurts you, you can take offense or you can just let it go...it is that easy. I am not talking about the large offenses that people do, including but not limited to, adultry, murder etc...I am talking about small offenses like forgetting an anniversary, birthday or being called a bad name. You would be amazed what people allow ruin their lives.

As you read my posts you will quickly realize a few things. I am terrible with puctuation...I have no idea when I should use a common or a colon....so I just put a lot of periods :) I am quick to get off subject if something else pops into my mind. After having 3 kids in just over 3 year I have found that my memory has pretty much disappeared. I ramble a lot and most the time it is about nothing.

I am excited to get to know a lot of other moms out there. Please send me your funny mom moments or your mommy struggles and I would love to post them. I am hoping to teach a few things and learn a lot more along the way. Until next time just keep smiling and write the things down that make you scream so you can smile about them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment