Sunday, October 10, 2010

BIG NEWS for HORNBUCKLE DESIGN :)

Alright everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am no longer on SAHM Scrapper's CT. Something came up and she had to cut two CT members. She was going to assign everyone a number and have the numbers randomly chosen. I couldn't allow that to happen. I didn't think it would be fair for her to possibly loose one of her seasoned CT members to keep me. I was one of the most recent additions, so I figured I was the fair choice to leave... I volunteered. Now don't you go thinking I am a saint or anything...(even though being on her CT was a DREAM) I actually felt a little overwhelmed being on two CT's and I want to get use to Mandy's CT before I jump into someone elses too. I was accepted to Mandy's CT first, even though it was only a couple days before, she was still first, and I feel like she deserves my all. I have a lot to learn. I am hoping to get photoshop soon so that I can start bringing you some awesome QP freebies in the future.

Alright, now for the BIG NEWS. Mandy has opened her store already at Ahhhscrap.com. She is going to be opening her store at Gingerscraps.net on the 15th of this month. DON'T MISS IT! I am going to post all of her kits, right here, on my blog :) What date did you say? Well, OCTOBER 15TH...mark your calendars! Her designer name is Hornbuckle Designs... SO EXCITED for what is ahead :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww you're sweet. Thanks for the support. :) But I feel bad you quit a CT for me!

    ReplyDelete