Wednesday, September 29, 2010

As promised here is SAHM Scrapper's newest kit. It is called Dinosaur Roar. This kit was a collab done with Rainamoon Scraps. I absolutely loved this kit but wasn't sure what pictures to scrap with it. I have 3 girls and no boys. I quickly learned that this kit can be used for any gender....you be the judge though. Below you will see what I did with it and then the previews for both designers parts. The different parts can be found at the Stuff to Scrap Store...just search Dinosaur Roar. I would put a link but it don't let me copy and paste....so when I figure out how to add a link future kits will be linked :)

This is just the beginning everyone. Between SAHM Scrapper and Hornbuckle Designs, I am going to bring you a minimum of 4 kits a month. I am SOOOO excited!









No comments:

Post a Comment