Monday, November 8, 2010

New Kit

Alright everyone. Check out this adorable new kit! This is the last kit that I will do for SAHM Scrapper. She was kind enough to let me do this kit because I was so excited for it. It is also her first kit with her new partner. Their designing name is "Designing Divas." Isn't that such a cute name? Well, now you know the reason why she had to get rid of some of her CT. Two designers came together as one and they both had a pretty large CT. You will find it in the stuff to scrap store for $2.50 for a limited time only. So go and get it. If you have any dentist pictures, especially braces pictures, then this kit is for you. The preview of the kit is linked to the store.




2 comments:

  1. I love the title of this kit! You are such a clever designer. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment. I unfortunately cannot take credit for designing this adorable kit. SAHM Scrapper did and her new designing partner. I can only take credit for the layout. :)

    ReplyDelete